Our Massage Therapy Services are available in Mauston, and, on a rotating basis, our outreach medical facilities. Our licensed massage therapists can help you relax and renew.
Massage therapy has many emotional and mental benefits. Physically, massage can help with:
-back and neck pain
-TMJ (jaw) issues
-scar tissue build-up
-much moreCurrently, we provide:Relaxation massage -
This general Swedish massage uses long gliding strokes, and soothing kneading techniques to calm the nervous system and bring an overall sedative effect on the body.
- Massage during pregnancy is relaxing and can be very therapeutic. As your body changes during pregnancy, massage can help with reducing swelling, alleviate backaches, relieve leg cramping, prepare pelvic muscles for birth, and relieve headaches.Massage cupping therapy
- Massage cupping loosens stubborn knots, stimulates the nervous system, and increases blood flow. The technique creates a skin rolling action similar to a deep tissue massage.Aromatherapy massage
- Customize your general massage service or hot stone treatment with essential oils. Chose a scent according to your specific needs that will help to promote relaxation, relieve stress, improve circulation and much more. The essential oils continue to be therapeutic long after the massage is finished.Hot stone treatment
- This massage uses heated, smooth, basalt stones to produce a warm and relaxing effect on the body.Facials
- This relaxing treatment is meant to cleanse, firm, smooth and moisturize your skin. It can also help to heal up blemishes and make your skin healthier. The 60 minute facial includes extractions, if needed, and a mask with a hand and arm massage, or a neck and shoulder massage.Foot reflexology with salt scrub
- This total foot massage focuses on stimulating the nerves on the bottom of the foot that correspond with certain parts of the body. The salt scrub works to remove dead skin cells, and improve circulation.Sinus cleansing massage
- enjoy a facial massage that focuses on sinus pressure points. During the treatment, you will inhale steamy vapors of eucalyptus, tea tree and peppermint, to ease your sinus congestion.Chair massage
- The chair allows for a relaxing and comfortable position for a massage of the back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands. You remain fully clothed, and no oils are used. On-site chair massage services are available for companies to utilize during employee wellness fairs and other special events. Call for more information.
Call 608-847-1422 for more information about massage therapy services, to purchase a gift certificate, or to make an appointment.
Return to Rehabilitation